What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information of you and any team members you add (name, email address, etc.)
• Your organization's name
• Names and emails of your employment candidates
• Coding challenge assessment templates and results
• Comments, ratings and other feedback you or your team give regarding employment candidates
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
• Upload your challenges to us
• Send challenges to your candidates and they submit responses
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Technical logs and metrics required for maintaining the operational capability of the site
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order and manage your account
• Provide the technical recruitment platform services we offer as a product
• Email you with essential information required to manage your account and provide the service
• Understand your service usage to inform future product development
• Email you with updates, news etc. if you specifically opt-in to such communications
As required in accordance with how we use it, we will share your personal information with the following third parties. These are required to operate and maintain the product:
• Amazon Web Services
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at DigitalOcean and Amazon Web Service data centers. Your information is encrypted wherever possible, and industry standard best-practice security protocols have been implemented during development, deployment and operation.
Our Company will keep the data critical for maintaining your account until you request we remove it in accordance with your own security policy procedures. Logs, metrics and other operational data will be deleted after a maximum of 30 days.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the 'unsubscribe' link in the relevant email.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you are an employment candidate offered a recruitment challenge through this website, Our Company is likely unable to fulfil any data protection rights requests directly. We are acting in our capacity as a data processor for the organisation that sent you the challenge. Please route any requests through the company which sent you the challenge and we will work with them to fulfil your request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Allowing our payment provider to bill you if you choose to subscribe to our services
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect aggregate information about our visitors' site usage. All analytics data is anonymized before sending, and cannot be used to identify you.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113